I am sorry that this is an old news story. However, I think that Michigan's recycling should include all plastic water/ juice/drink bottles and containers. It is sad to see them tossed around neighborhoods and roadways, this wouldn't happen nearly as much if they put a $ .10 deposit on them as well. I think it would be better for the environment and our state altogether! Feel free to comment on the story, let us know what you think!
Hidden Medical Costs That Surprise New Rescue Pet Owners
-
Bringing home a rescue pet feels like a bargain compared to buying from a
breeder, but many new owners quickly discover that the adoption fee is just
the...
6 days ago
1 comments:
I saw this on the news a while back and I totally agree! I think that not only Michigan should do it, but all the states on all beverage containers.
Post a Comment